Brent Hall utilizes a straight forward, consultative approach and seeks to help his clients determine what type of property is the best fit for their immediate and long term needs. When representing your interests as a Buyer, Brent will help you evaluate the marketplace, analyze select buying opportunities, and make the best purchase based on your top buying criteria.
Your interests are at the forefront of every stage of the process:
- Discuss client goals
- Formulate an acquisition & disposition strategy
- Source open-market & off-market opportunities
- Analyze & tour selected properties
- Negotiate favorable contract terms
- Property inspection & legal contingencies
- Contract management
- Closing & possession
If you're looking for a local Chicago expert to assist you with finding your next home, investment property, rehab project, or land for residential development, click on the Buyer Representation tab above to get started today! Or call Brent directly at 312-725-6171. *Fees for Buyer Services are typically covered by the seller.
Property Listing Services
Selling your property may be a planned process or may arise out of necessity. Brent Hall takes the time to analyze current trends in the market and positions your property appropriately to maximize value in a sale.
Brent offers tailored sales and marketing programs specific to each individual client and property. The methods may vary but the goal is the same, to Maximize your sale price while providing the highest level of effective marketing and personal service.
Key Pre-Sale Considerations
- Determining the market value
- Competing inventory for sale
- Underlying market trends
- Buyer expectations
- Preparing your property for sale
- Personal timing & objectives
- Tax implications & net proceeds
Choose to list your property on the open market (MLS Listing) or sell confidentially. With either program, you can be confident that Brent will get the job done in seamless fashion.
To get started, click on the List With Us tab above or call Brent directly at 312-725-6171.
Using our exceptional knowledge of the Chicago real estate marketplace and individual Chicago neighborhoods, Jameson Sotheby's International Realty helps developers sell exciting new developments that can include new construction, conversions and rehab projects in every area of the city.
Brent Hall has personally headed or co-managed the sales and marketing initiatives of residential new construction and condominium conversion projects ranging from $1,500,000 to $90,000,000+. Brent’s approach to residential development could be described as fully integrated and collaborative, which allows his clients to spend more time focusing on their core business. He is well versed in all aspects of the development process from site acquisition and feasibility studies to design and pre-sales, to sell out and delivery.
With more than one billion dollars in project sales since 1992, Jameson Sotheby's International Realty is one of the strongest and most successful developer representatives in Chicago real estate. Our success is based on our aggressive and sophisticated approach to developer representation in Chicago, featuring an integrated, collaborative process that includes:
- Weekly project status meetings among our team of sales, marketing and contract administration professionals.
- Detailed, comprehensive reporting programs that give you full access to up-to-date sales and velocity data at any time.
- One of Chicago real estate's most extensive advertising programs leveraging the most promising print and online advertising and public relations opportunities.
- Consultation with our in-house marketing department on other communications opportunities including signage and high-impact collateral materials.
To learn more about Jameson Sotheby's International Realty's developer representation services, contact Brent Hall via email, or call 312-725-6171.